We are contracted with most major health insurance carriers. Please contact your health insurance carrier to confirm we are in-network and contracted for your specific plan. You may also contact our office with any additional questions. Click on a link below to access our patient resources.
For patients without insurance we offer payment options for initial consultation as well as payment plans via CareCredit. For further information, please contact our at (325) 672-4372
NEW PATIENT FORMS >
YOUR SURGERY >
ONLINE BILL PAY >
PATIENT PORTAL >
NEW PATIENT FORMS
Our surgeons are on staff at several facilities in the region. For questions specific to your individual surgery please discuss these at your pre-operative office visit or call our office. Pending your condition, you may be able to return home the day of surgery (out-patient surgery) or required to stay a few days in the hospital (inpatient surgery). It is our goal to assure your needs and expectations are met as best as feasible and make the entire process seamless. A few general surgical information:
Day of Your Surgery
- Make sure to arrive at the facility on time. You should receive a call the day before your procedure with the details of your arrival time and location.
- Do NOT eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your surgery. This includes water, gum, candy or coffee. If you are taking any medications (prescriptions or supplements) please discuss with your surgeon of the nurse in advance.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing
- Avoid wearing makeup, deodorant, bath oils, lotions, etc.
- Your pre-operative details will include bathing/shower instructions
- Leave your jewelry and other valuables at home.
- Leave your contact lenses, and related needs at home.
- Be sure to bring your insurance card, full list of medications (including supplements), full list of health conditions and previous surgeries
AFTER YOUR SURGERY
For out-patient surgery (going home same day):
- Make sure you have a responsible adult to help you get home following surgery.
- Instructions specific to your condition/surgery will be provided upon your discharge. Follow them closely and call our office with any issues.
- A pain medication might be prescribed for you. Take this as directed only when needed. NOTE: You are NOT permitted to drive when taking narcotics.
For inpatient surgery (staying overnight):
- You will be admitted to the hospital following your surgery. Bring a small overnight bag. Your medical team will take every step feasible to ensure your pain is controlled and you are comfortable prior to your discharge home.
- Your length of hospital stay depends on your specific condition, the procedure performed and your individual progress. Discuss this with your surgeon prior to your surgery.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH HENDRICK CLINIC BONE AND JOINT
Join our mailing list to receive updates: